GST being the new Initiative taken by the government, we help our clients to make all compliances and to understand the complexities of the law to help their business grow and be law compliant.
The firm renders the following services for GST:
- GST Impact Analysis Study for Companies
- General Advisory and Training for GST
- Compliances under GST
- Setting up of system for accounting of GST and training
- Representation - The firm undertakes preparation of written submissions and appearing before the tax and appellate authorities.
- GST Audit
- Outsourced Service
- GST Registration
- Filing of Returns
In 2015, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued a notification stating a roadmap for implementation of IND-AS converged with IFRS. IND-AS are required to be adopted in a phased manner for the financial year beginning on or after 1 April 2016 with comparatives for the year ending 31 March 2016 for certain class of companies.
We provide following services relating to Ind AS–
- Impact assessment, highlighting the differences between Indian GAAP and Ind AS.
- Assistance in implementation of the accounting differences.
- Preparation of full-fledged Ind AS compliant financial statements.
- Training to the staff of the Company and preparing the first set of Ind AS financial statements.
- Consolidation of Financial Statements under IND-AS.
- Peer review audit certification and restatement of financial statements for Companies going for Initial Public Offering (IPO).